Bespoke Wedding Rings
Wedding rings are such an important and personal piece of jewellery. You’ll be wearing your wedding rings for the rest of your lives, so it’s important that you get exactly what you want, something that matches your style.
The best way to create something unique to you is to design your own bespoke wedding rings.
With our bespoke wedding rings service, we work with you to bring your ideas to life and create wedding rings that are truly unique to you both.
If you want matching wedding rings, wedding rings that complement each other or to include something meaningful to you in the design we can create custom wedding rings personal to your needs.
All of our bespoke wedding rings are handmade, ethical and created in the UK from recycled metals and alluvial river gold. We pride ourselves on creating sustainable jewellery that doesn’t compromise the environment.
How we make your bespoke wedding rings
It may be the first time that you’ve commissioned something bespoke. We’re here to hold your hand through the process, we work in a way that makes you feel comfortable. There are different ways to design your own wedding ring.
1. Consultation over the phone, video conference or during a visit of our workshop
2. Start with completing our bespoke wedding ring enquiry form
3. We start with a conversation about your ideas and design
4. Then we create a concept and sketches of your rings
5. On agreement on the direction, we’ll finalise designs
6. Finally the ring is handmade in our workshop and delivered to you