If you are not completely satisfied with the piece you have purchased, you may return your item for either a full refund or exchange in accordance with the following procedure:
- The item must be returned in its original condition to Jacqueline & Edward, 7 Glebe Field Drive, Wetherby, LS22 6WF;
- A valid proof of purchase must be provided, within 30 days of purchase to receive a full refund and we must receive the item during this time;
- Pierced earrings including earring pendants are non-returnable for reasons of hygiene;
- You must pay the cost of returning the item to us. This amount will not be refunded; and
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us, therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the item using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods (such as Royal Mail's special delivery service for UK Customers) and that you retain proof of postage.